Farah Quinn does not have time to watching a movie



Celebrity chef Farah Quinn says she is very busy and so it is hard for her to find spare time to watch movies.

She only watches movies when she flies.

Farah said she watched all genres, but the latest movies tended to catch her attention more than other types of movies.

“Honestly, I never watch movies unless I’m up in the air,” Farah said in the middle of the Epajewel fashion and jewelry exhibition at Hotel Indonesia Kempinski in Central Jakarta on Wednesday.

“I like all kinds of movies, especially those that are based on true stories,” Farah,

On the ground, Farah spends more of her time on her love for jewelry.

“I love jewelry with unique and modern designs. Most importantly, I like jewelry that makes us look fresh and young,” she said.


Source: jakartapost

Komentar