Bunga Citra Lestari: I am Friend with my Son



Pop singer and actress Bunga Citra Lestari, popularly known as BCL, thinks of her connection with her son, Noah Sinclair, as more than just a mother-child relationship as they are also friends.

“I am friends with my son,” she said recently as quoted by jakartapost.

The 34-year-old hoped that by being friends with her son, she could maintain a closer relationship with him.

“So many conflicts can come between children and their mothers. I hope to be close with [Noah] so I can keep track of his developments,” she said, adding that it is important for her to be with her son as much as possible, despite her busy schedule as a singer.

BCL, who rose to fame after appearing in the popular television series Cinta Pertama (First Love), married Malaysian actor Ashraf Sinclair in 2008.

They have one son, Noah, who was born in September 2010.

Komentar